Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mixed Media Art ~ Creating a collage painting on wood panel

Mixed media art has been such fun for me especially the creation of this collage painting on wood panel entitled "Sabine." The creation of this piece was all about the process and for the first time I was not in a hurry to get to an outcome. I took my time, learned, played and most of all, I had fun!

"Sabine"
Prints Available on Etsy
I put together a video of the progression of the piece. You can watch various stages of both the drawing and the painting process. I hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Sabine is gorgeous!! Loved the tutorial...wonderful!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SueAnn,

    Thank you so much for the comment. I really took my time and enjoyed the process of creating this girl. The comments on her have been incredible!

    Hugs! =D
    ~Kell

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie