Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Curious Sofa on the Walkway

Now here's something you don't see every day. How often do you go bee bopping merrily along a walk way and encounter a sofa? Apparently someone was moving this and had to excuse themselves momentarily.

view from my condo balcony (owner did move this shortly hereafter)
This is just one of those curious photo op moments that I couldn't resist snapping up. Haha! The next time you go for a stroll, be sure to keep an eye out for that unexpected couch to suddenly appear out of nowhere!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie -

    Now it would really have been funny if someone was sitting in it - LOL!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or if it had a note..."take me home"!!
    Ha
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie