Friday, September 16, 2011

The Intrigue of Vampireology

Do you love vampires or hate vampires? What is Vampireology all about anyway? Those devastatingly handsome relics who smoothly seduce their female victims as if by magic. With a face and charisma like that so what if he's 400 years old! Oooh! I love it!

getting into the Halloween spirit with Vampireology
I got dragged to Barnes and Noble by my dad last weekend who was on the hunt for Sudoku puzzles. He happened to mention that this was a good time to buy calendars so guess where I ended up?

opening up to the first page
You'da thunk I would have found something pretty (which I did) but opted for Vampireology instead. Haha! Believe it or not I happen to love vampire movies and am sort of intrigued by the culture and dark romance of it all. I just had to know more so into the cart went the calendar.


2 comments:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)September 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM

    That is awesome Kellie! I agree with you, there is something mysterious, dark and romantic about vampires. I love them, well in movies and novels that is - LOL! I remember for our 10 anniversary my husband taking me to see Frank Langella playing Dracula in a play off Broadway in NY. OOhh so handsome and tragic, almost made me want to offer him my neck to nibble on - LOL!!
    I will have to visit Barnes and Noble this weekend to look for the book. Enjoy your weekend.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the myths and folklore as well!
    Love the books and movie, "Twilight"!!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie