Monday, September 12, 2011

Photography Lighting Tutorial

Finally! I found a photography lighting tutorial that shows me how to do EXACTLY what I've been trying to accomplish with my photographs for the last several weeks. I practiced the technique on my latest vintage dress form doll creation.

before lighting tutorial
What do you think of the photo? Who knew you could find a good photography tutorial by typing in a search for how to make ball jointed dolls??

after lighting tutorial
The angle in the second one is a little bit different but I love the fact that you can see the translucence of the roses and the crystals not to mention I got rid of the ugly alien gray background!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie