Friday, September 9, 2011

Preparing for a Job Interview

For the past couple of days I've been preparing for a short job interview with Jamie Joseph Jewelry. Today is simply a short, 10 minute meet and greet but nonetheless I'm gonna give it my absolute all!

outside flap of card
We spend so much of our time earning a living that I owe it to myself to pick something that excites me! I put together these thank you cards as a way of letting them know that I'm willing to go the extra mile.

inside of flap with my business card
These are free standing and meant to be kept on the desk within easy reach of course and hopefully keep my name in front of them. If nothing else, I am grateful for the opportunity I have today.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)September 9, 2011 at 3:40 PM

    Kellie -

    Wishing you all the luck in the world. They would be so lucky to get you!!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie