Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Holiday Dress Inspiration

Being November I went looking for a holiday dress inspired by the season. Pilgrim? After perusing outfits like this one my chest began to tighten and I wanted to run screaming in the opposite direction.

pilgrim woman adult costume
It definitely would not have been much of a reach to apply our basic tank and skirt to make one of these though would it?! Couldn't do it! There's just gotta be some pretty, sexy in it someplace. At least for me.
Thanksgiving holiday party dress
Ah! A breath of fresh air! How about this cute little number? What I love about this besides its obvious adaptability to our templates is the sash.  Although November's dress will not look exactly like this one, this is a perfect place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie