Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introducing Photography 101

Since opening my Etsy store I've been beaten over the head with the importance of taking good photographs. Nobody wants to buy something that looks like complete crap right?

see Carnivale Venezia on Etsy
Since you may be interested in selling your work (emphasis on the YOUR part :) you could benefit from my vast photography wisdom. Haha! Well, not really. I'm a complete amateur but I'm getting better. It's all a process of trial and error.

see Audrey Hepburn free standing paper art doll on Etsy
If you missed my first post on photography you might want to start with the Photography Lighting Tutorial. Some parts of this work and some parts still need tweaking at least for me. You will need to discover what works best for you with the tools you have.

1 comment:

  1. So right! A good pic sells!! Love your examples!!
    Thanks for sharing your tips!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie