Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Carnival Style Paper Mask

Over the next 27 days, carnival celebrations will begin around the world including Carnevale Venezia and our very own Mardi Gras.

free paper mask template - click image for full size (8 x 10 inches)
Helping you celebrate the 30 days of Valentine's Day beauty and romance, I give you this paper mask template for your embellishing pleasure.

embellished paper mask
Decorating ideas can range from simple to outright over-the-top, Carnevale Venezia style. Be creative and don't be afraid to experiment but most of all, have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love masks and decorating them is a blast!!
    I will have to show you mine
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie