Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shabby Chic French Armoire Part Deux

For all you experts of shabby chic, I have redesigned my armoire to a level I consider to be high class chicness. What do you think?

purchase prints in the Kell Belle Boutique
I was actually reading a blog post last week written by someone who audaciously stated her opinion that one can not buy their way to shabby chic.  . . . Really?
Kell Belle's looking très chic
Perhaps that is true if you come at it from the perspective that shabby chic style is a taste acquired over time to the point that purchasing decisions become a reflection of it.

Note: Armoire design is copyrighted by Kell Belle Studio and may not be reproduced in any way without my written permission. Day bed photo remains the property of Brissi save my ever so slight alteration of it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie