Monday, June 25, 2012

Digital Collage Play

I took a break from paper art this past weekend to play around with some digital collage. I hunted and hunted for some rose patterned paper I could use and surprisingly found nothing that really blew my skirt up.

digital french rose collage ©Kell Belle Studio
That being the case, I created this rose graphic. This is kind of rough as I just threw it together. With a little more work it will look great in my own digital scrapbook paper. Don't you just love how it is shaping up?! I think it's yummy!

Note: Image not for download!


2 comments:

  1. With the "secret" way you put together the forms, the colors and the materials you cause a train of emotions! I am not sure if I express it right. It seems so nature. Bravo!
    Despoina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you said it just perfectly! I'm so glad you like the collage. I think I'm going to use this to cover my dress stand!

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kell

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie