Monday, June 18, 2012

My Audacious Ballerina Muse

Like the willful child who won't be told what to do by her parents, I have the most audacious ballerina muse boldly reminding me whose really in creative control here.
ballerina dress in yellow - front view
Originally July's paper couture dress was to be something in the neighborhood of Zorita burlesque in yellow and aqua but clearly my muse had other plans.
ballerina muse paper dress back view
Dressed in cheerful yellow with zero aqua accents, this lil ballerina girl is the cutest kid in the forest. She's kinda full of herself right now so I'll just let her pirouette around for awhile. *snicker*

1 comment:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie