Saturday, June 2, 2012

White Fairy Inspiration

How magical does white fairy sound? I'm a total sap for that kind of thing as if just thinking about it  could make every secret wish come true. *sigh* If only!

tutu dress - white fairy inspiration
While I'm in between monthly projects I wanted to make another paper fairy dress using the ballet tutu as inspiration and found this totally adorable little number. She'll make a divine fairy!

Note: Original source of the dress photo is unknown since the dress is no longer available for purchase.

1 comment:

  1. That fairy dress is adorable. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this idea.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie