Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Corset Underwear Model

Haha! I can't help but love the phrase "corset underwear model." That just conjures up all kinds of delightfully wicked images!
papier mache dress form
Let me introduce you to Yvonne, the model I'll be using for the August corset. Yvonne hasn't yet been possessed by my creative muse which so far makes her perfect to work with.

papier mache dress form side view
Karla Nathan has put together a dress form tutorial if you are interested in learning how to make these. You might want to check it out if you will be making corsets with me this year.

Karla Nathan mini dress form tutorial
If enough of you are interested in a more artistically refined tutorial I can put one together that describes my method for making the dress forms which is a little different from Karla's. Just let me know in the comments. I'll need at least 10 of you to make it worth my time.

2 comments:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie