Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Dominatrix Corset?

I've been feeling pretty uninspired by black lately which is probably why I'm having such a difficult time finishing the corset of the month. I know it's Halloween, season of the vampire and all things black but for some reason I'm not all that enthusiastic about it.

black paper mache corset for October
Painted with black acrylic, my paper mache corset now has a bit of a shine which conjures up for me images of the dominatrix in black patent leather. Blech! Not the look I was aiming for but I'ma go with it.  I have to know what that creative muse of mine has in mind.

4 comments:

  1. For this i would say ,you have two options.
    1)sand a layer with sand paper to make it matte.
    2)paint over with a different dark colour(i dont like this one so much but its the most obvious option)

    you could maybe even use a fabric to cover it ,I know you'll make it work ,good luck and im exited to seeing the end product.
    ~ollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ollie,

      I thought about doing both of those things (thank you for the suggestions :) I think I'll leave it as is though.

      Cheers! =D

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to it kellie.
      I also found a way to make the corsets 3d so finally i'll be able to follow on with the diaries,well the corsets at least but still

      Delete
    3. Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing your corset creations. :)

      Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie