Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kell Belle's Charlie Brown Christmas

Kell Belle Studio is not only in transition to a new computer but also experiencing internet connection issues due to failing equipment.  This means no uploads. Trying to download anything (including mail) at this point is painfully redefining the term "glacial pace." UGH! I'm chomping at the bit to get the latest corset template to you and also a pretty freebie for your journals so please stand by.

my Charlie Brown Christmas tree
In an effort to cheer myself up I got out my cute little feather Christmas tree Sunday. I carefully wrapped the lights around it, placed it in the cubby over my electric fireplace and plugged it in. Only the lights you see here came on. Perfect! This about sums up the essence of my technological challenges over the past two days. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...may the techno Santa shine on your this holiday season.]
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie