Saturday, January 12, 2013

Is Kell Belle Certifiable?

The answer to the question of whether or not Kell Belle is certifiable will not be known until September of this year but I believe the answer is a resounding YASE!! Last night I participated in the first of 9 monthly classes that upon completion will earn me psychic certification and the opportunity to read for clients at the Stargazers psychic fair in September.

Psychic self defense was written in the twenties with
a judaeo- christian/racial slant but reviewers say it's
worth the read if you can overlook its datedness.
First up on the required reading list is a book called Psychic Self Defense. I'm not sure how I feel about having to defend myself psychically. I think it's a little bit like fearing possession during astral projection. Poppycock! I do believe that some fears are learned and I'm not sure I want to learn this one but like a good student, I am willing to broaden my horizons and read the book as instructed. Sending hugs, Sophia! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie