Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aged Sea Glass Tutorial

Homemade beach decor, how fun is that! You could decorate an entire room in a beach theme no matter where you live and if you like all the shabby chic, distressed vintage stuff then you might love this DIY tutorial for making your own beach glass as presented by Twigg Studios.

Twigg Studios - aged sea glass tutorial
This is a great tutorial although keep in mind that Mod Podge isn't waterproof so if you're thinking of using those jars as flower vases you might want to consider using Vitrea glass paint instead. This tutorial gives me all kinds of yummy ideas for up cycling my vintage spice bottles!

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage stuff and making them yourself is like a bliss! I cant contain my excitement anymore! Gotta start! thanks a lot!

    -http://seaglass.us/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the tip. Having a homemade beach décor seems a great idea. It is would give you a feeling of being at the beach. Oh! That would be very cool.
    WhiteLightProductions.com

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie