Monday, August 19, 2013

Printable Tombstone Place Cards

Printable parties have gained popularity in the digital age of DYI so as a designer I feel it's my duty to offer my take on this for your holiday pleasure. I think I'll make a whole series that includes favor bags, boxes and other paper projects

tombstone place cards on Etsy
First up are these printable tombstone place cards. The beauty of these is that they print out on a single sheet of paper and in one piece making their assembly fast and easy.

halloween favor bag on Etsy
Customize these by typing your verbiage in your favorite word processor. Print on clear labels and adhere to the tombstone. Look how cute these are together! What a fun party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie